<$BlogRSDURL$>

please note: this blog is now history. for my current blog please go to geoff's dreams (see links).

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Come to my barbie,
Come join the fun.
We've got more than enough
And the forecast says sun.

We'll grill meat so lean,
It's good for our hearts.
We'll play karaoke,
And get pissed as farts.

Deano's friend, Danny
Thinks he's Vinny Jones.
He'll sing 'Woolly Bully'
With gutterall moans.

And Jan's husband, Tony,
He loves 'I'm your Man.'
A spit for Shane Richie
With an all over tan.

Then there's big Graham,
Who may not be pally,
But like The Commitments
Does a great 'Mustang Sally.'

Lastly there's me,
I've got my own style.
Me heart's on my sleeve,
Like Gallagher and Lyle.

No, don't take the piss,
I've got a good voice!
Well don't come, you bastards,
You've all got a choice.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?